Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Dinnerware

I cant help it, each year I have new ideas for a fun and different winter holiday table setting. If it were up to me, I would have hundreds of dinner sets to choose from in my cabinets each year. Unfortunately, the financial ramifications of such a dream are absurd. Not to mention the storage would be impossible! This is what makes our job so wonderful. I can live vicariously through all our clients. We are currently preparing a few different tablescapes and below are some of my favorite holiday dinnerware sets! For those of you like myself who cannot buy new plates each winter, I highly recommend the Anthropologie Monochrome Mosaic Dinnerware. You can use these every year but completely change the look of your table by the accessories you use. From top to bottom: Sacred Bird Dinnerware, Ralph Lauren Kilgour Plates, Monochrome Mosaic Dinnerware, Iittala's Taika featured in My Barn Owl Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment